Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Ride!!!

Sorry for the delay guys. I finally got the car back from alignment from PrecisionZ out of Canoga Park. The car drives like a champ and they adjusted my ride height and alignment. They went over everything and made sure everything was tight and safe for the track. Great customer service and they did an excellent job. They recommended not to get the corner balancing until I get my cage and other bucket seat installed. On the way home, I even ate up a S2000. Pretty funny actually because my car feels like a beast. Before, when I just had the V8 with stock suspension and no front or rear sway bars, the car felt like I was driving a boat. I would actually get sea sick and need to take pills just to drive her. Now its a night and day difference with the KW's and all the SPL links and arms installed. The knuckles are pretty cool too. It's like a go kart because it takes one rotation from center to get to full lock. I love it!!! We tried to get another set of my fake rims yesterday and they are all on back order. So that kinda messed up my day but I've been searching around and I'm probably going to pick up anything just to make it to the track this week. I'll keep you updated but hopefully we make it to the track this week. I also got to learn how to post up videos on here so you can see her in action!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment