Saturday, May 01, 2010

On hold again... WTF!

I haven't posted in a while because the project has been put on hold again. Turns out that the studs on the front camber plate is too short and is the wrong diameter. I'm really disappointed but the customer support over at KW have been really courteous and are doing their best to resolve the issue in a timely manner. It's just when you spend over 2 grand on coilovers, you expect to have it work the first time. But I was told that the clubsports are not a mass produced item for the S14 and that's why I had to have them special ordered and that is where the problem occurred. It's no biggie though, I'm over it. Shit happens and I understand that.
So while we are on hold, I'm going to start putting more blogs on other stuff that I've been up to till the camber plates arrive. Stay tuned!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment