Saturday, April 24, 2010

The knuckels have landed!!!

So yesterday evening, the long awaited modified knuckles and lower control arms from KPR finally arrived. But all day yesterday, I was just working on pulling everything out of the front and finished tucking the wire harness up a little bit higher. Also drilled holes through the shock tower to route the hood latch cable to get that out of the way. I messed up the harness on my old S13 and didn't want to go through that mess again. I also banged on some of the other areas in the well where I would experience wheel rub. I was planning to install everything today but had some issues with the studs on the coilovers which I plan to resolve immediately. So I just ended up installing the tension rods from SPL parts and the lower control arms. As far as the KPR steering angle modification, I'm really happy with the quality. All the welds look strong and hopefully they stand up to all the abuse from drifting. But I would I have to give KPR 5 stars for putting out a quality product/service with great customer service and pretty quick turn around time. I look forward to trying them out on the track. I read a review on powered by max's knuckle modification the other day and I got excited because I believe that these will perform as good, if not better than PBM's modification. Check out the link.
http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?15

Comments (0)

Post a Comment