Thursday, April 22, 2010

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' ugh!!!

Got the fenders rolled today. I wasn't to worried about the tires rubbing, but decided to get it rolled anyway. Just wanted to say thanks to Tony for doing such a good job and hooking me up for cheap. If anyone needs there fenders rolled in the San Fernando Valley, message me and I will hook you up with his contact info. I also wanted to thank Victor and the rest of the boys at KPR engineering for hooking me up with free next day air shipping on my steering angle modification for my front spindles. I will be giving them a detailed review when they arrive and again once I get them on the track. I'm getting really excited. Got the rear wheels on and after that the fronts arrive, I'll be ready for my alignment and corner balancing. Check out the pics with the crazy camber!!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment