Friday, April 16, 2010

"These are the Brakes"

Clap your hands everybody, if you got what it takes. Cuz I'm Curtis Blow and I want you to know that these are the brakes!!!
So just a few updates with Project Drift. Yesterday I ordered my brake upgrade.
- New Q45 Front Brake Calipers and Rotors
- Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines all the way around
- Porterfield R4 race brake pads front and rear ( Boy where these really expensive!)
- Muteki SR48 lug nuts (black)
-I also picked up some rims, I'll post pics once I get my SS595 rubbers on them.
So the project is coming along pretty smoothly. I'm just on hold right now for the modified knuckles and lower control arms for the fronts. Here is a pic with the rear KW coils, SPL links and arms and 5 lug conversion that I just installed. Thanks for following and I will be sure to post up reviews of all the parts that I have installed once I get her on the track.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment